Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My dear friend-Hani Mohsin

My dear friend, Hani Mohsin Hanafi...
100 magnify

"Bro! engkau nak masuk Roda Impian tak?", Hani Mohsin called me last month out of the blue.

"Hari tu aku siap dah hantar surat dengan profile aku dah. Tak masuk-masuk pun Roda Impian. Tak payah la bro!", I answered.

"Sorry la... hari tu aku bagi at the wrong person la. This time I help you. Give me again your particulars.... sementara aku ada kat sini, aku tolong engkau masuk Roda Impian", Mohsin answered.

"Nanti la aku hantar kat engkau", I said.

...

Yesterday (25/07/06) I received a call.... Mohsin died of heart attack. He was 41.

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi ro ji'un....

I went to his house yesterday afternoon. Bila jenazah dia sampai, I look at him. He was so handsome. He was more handsome than when he was alive. Ever.

Mohsin may not be someone that everyone can understand. He can have a quick temper as well. But one thing I know for sure, he is a very nice man, soft hearted deep inside, and loves his daughter sooooo very very much!

Ever since I knew him in .... 2001? ( I can't remember).... he never failed to call me every few months and ask me how are things going and etc. He was my roomate masa we did the 'Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!' play kat Istana Budaya dulu. Ever since, he never failed to touch base with me and I know for sure, that if I was in any kind of trouble, he will be there to help me. That is just Hani Mohsin.... the big brother.

He came to my Wajah Lumpur play at Matic last September on the final night. I said thanks to him for coming. And he said that he wouldn't miss my play for the world, no matter how busy he was. I really appreciate that of him. I really do...

May Allah shower him with His blessings and forgiveness....

May Mohsin be placed in heaven with al the righteous....

Brother Mohsin... I treasure our friendship so very much... Rest in peace bro... rest in peace.

Al-Fatihah for Hani Mohsin Hanafi.(from BIZ)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home